A Veil of Glass and Rain:Special Edition (Book 1)"Delicate and resilient. Like you."Brina and Eagan meet for the first time when she's nine and he's fourteen. They like each other from the very beginning, though their bond isn't immediate, but it grows over the years. What links them is the fact that their parents are photographers and are extremely devoted to their work and to each other; so much so that both Brina and Eagan have to learn how to take care of themselves from a very young age. Despite their differences, age, gender, nationality - Brina is Italian and Eagan is American - they find comfort in their growing friendship. Then Brina becomes a teenager, and her feelings for her friend start changing and deepening. New desires stir within her. As soon as Brina realizes how those feelings complicate her friendship with Eagan, she runs away from him. A few years later, Brina is twenty and Eagan is twenty-five, they find one another once again. ( New Adult Romance - Ages 18+)
All the Skies I will not See: A Novella (Book 2)-The Wishing Shelf Independent Book Award Finalist.-Literary Classics Seal of Approval, August 20, 2015.-Pinnacle Book Achievement Award, Summer 2015: Best Novella.-Readers' Favorite 5-Star Review.-Shelf Unbound Notable Top 100 Book.
It takes 7 seconds to crash.It takes 3 seconds to fall in love.It takes an infinite moment to let go.
David Medwin's life is fading away, and all he can think about is what it means to be alive.An intense story about life, death and, most of all, love. (YA Romance -Ages 17+)
An Interview with Ari Rubis (David’s Love)
If you've read the Novella, All the Skies I will not See, you know that Ari is David's first love. Well, we've interviewed him, and here are his deepest thoughts...
1. What is your current state of mind? I feel utterly confused.
2. What is your idea of perfect happiness? The love of my life holding my hand.
3. What do you fear the most in life? Losing myself and the ability to translate my feelings into paintings and drawings.
4. Tell us about the greatest love of your life? He was kind. He was a loyal friend. He wasn't perfect; he was actually as confused as I. But that made him all the more lovely to me.
5. Which is your most treasured memory? My first kiss.
6. Do you have any regrets in life? I should have fought harder for my first love; instead I let him go.
7. What are you most proud of, any personal achievement? I'm an artist, so my paintings are what I'm most proud of.
8. What did you learn from the worst thing that happened in your life? That if you love someone, you should tell them.
9. What did you learn from the best thing that happened in your life? That I'm able to paint the face of love.
10. Do you think you turned out to be as your parents expected or are you a disappointment to them? If so how do you feel about it? I am a disappointment to them, and that makes me sad because they refuse to see the real me, they refuse to accept me.
11. What do you like best about yourself? My hands.
12. What is the quality you most admire in others? The courage to be themselves.
13. What is your most favorite quote? Carpe diem.
14. Do you live in the past, present or the future? Unfortunately, in the past.
15. A trip down the memory lane? Which one memory stands out? A sweet young man protecting me, and standing up for me.
Coming Soon! Summer 2016
A Dream of Lilies:A Novella (Book 3)
About Petra MarchPetra March studied Screenwriting and History of American Cinema at UCLA and NYU. Presently, Petra keeps traveling and dreaming through her novels. Her characters are deeply in love with Europe and the USA, just like Petra is.
Petra March is the Award Winning Author of the A Touch of Cinnamon Series.
Book 1: A Veil of Glass and Rain:Special Edition - Paperback and eBook
Book 2: All the Skies I will not See:A Novella - eBook
For more info: authorpetramarch.weebly.