Review: One Percenter by D.R. Graham

One Percenter

Synopsis

99% of bikers obey the law. The other 1% make their own...
Eighteen-year-old Tienne Desrochers grew up in the rough world of the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club. Bikers. Family. Outlaws. But after her dad's murder, Tienne decides she's had enough. She refuses to end up like her drug-addicted mom. So she grabs her younger brother and leaves it all behind...including her boyfriend, Aiden Gyllenhall.
More comfortable in the middle of a bar fight than at a country club, living with her wealthy aunt and uncle is an adjustment, to say the least. No swearing. Designer shoes that pinch. And charming corporate types like Leland Crofton instead of super-sexy, tattooed Aiden. But even the upper class can't escape the toxic touch of underworld violence. And this time, Tienne won't just learn who she really is—she'll learn who has her back.
Book #1 in the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club series
4-Stars Review

It is an amazing story about life-changing experiences, hard choices, love lost-and-found. I really liked the plot and all the characters as well. There was bit of mystery too which made it all the more interesting. I'd recommend it to all book lovers. It definitely was worth reading.
Tienne and her brother came to live with their aunt and uncle after their father died. Reason was that their mother was a junkie and couldn't be responsible for them. Their father was a biker and their life before was not that of normal people. It was full of crime. Tienne loved a biker Aiden, he is one percenter. But after the move to polished society she needed to forget her past. Forget the people who were her family because now she had a new family, Auntie Elizabeth and her husband were kind enough to take them in and it was in her best interest to move on and not make them regret it. If she stayed with Aiden her past will not stay her past. She doesn't want to live in fear of losing someone else. But then She lose Cooper, her brother and things changed. She found out the hard way that polished society's people are not what they seem to be... they are as much of Outlaws and her biker family. Now she has a choice to make but it is not a difficult one.... she will choose love.
It quite dramatic story with lots of twists and turns and tragedy. It made me cry and laugh, and I simply loved the book. A must read for YA fans!